There’s no magic bullet or pill you can take to reduce fat. It takes hard work and a commitment to yourself. A commitment to take the first step in choosing a healthy lifestyle. After taking the first, single step, here are ten additional steps you can take to help you reach your goal of reducing FAT !
- Reduce your sugar intake to a bare minimum, this includes fruits and veggies with a high sugar content such as corn, carrots, grapes, bananas, mangos.
- No white carbs, such as potatoes, rice or white bread.
- Eat daily, two cups of lower carb veggies such as spinach, broccoli, kale or cauliflower.
- Consume healthy fats such as avocado, eggs, almonds or olive oil
- Eat lean protein, chicken, fish or lean beef.
- Drink 64 ounces of water every day.
- Strive for 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption.
- Reduce Stress
- Move, include some daily cardio even if it is just walking, increase the distance each day.
Bonus Tip: Be kind to yourself, to quote Buddha “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”