There’s no magic bullet or pill you can take to reduce fat. It takes hard work and a commitment to yourself. A commitment to take the first step in choosing a healthy lifestyle. After taking the first, single step, here are ten additional steps you can take to help you reach your goal of reducing FAT !
- Reduce your sugar intake to a bare minimum, this includes fruits and veggies with a high sugar content such as corn, carrots, grapes, bananas, mangos.
- No white carbs, such as potatoes, rice or white bread.
- Eatdaily, two cups of lower carb veggies such as spinach, broccoli, kale or cauliflower.
- Consume healthy fats such as avocado, eggs, almonds or olive oil
- Eat lean protein, chicken, fish or lean beef.
- Drink 64 ounces of water every day.
- Strive for 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol consumption.
- Reduce Stress
- Move, include some daily cardio even if it is just walking, increase the distance each day.
Bonus Tip: Be kind to yourself, to quote Buddha “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
If you would like to explore more on making healthy choices in your life or finding better life balance, contact me for your FREE consultation @ firstname.lastname@example.org .