Summer is here and so is Salad season and healthier eating, Enjoy~
• 1 1/2 cups organic spinach leaves
• 1/2 avocado, sliced into pieces
• 1/3 cup organic cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
• 1/3 cup organic blackberries
• 1/3 cup raw pecans
• 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
• 1 Tbsp avocado oil
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
• 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
1 In a large bowl, add all of the salad ingredients.
2 In a mason jar, add all of the dressing ingredients.
3 Shake the jar well until all of the ingredients have been combined.
4 Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad.
5 Toss the salad so all of the ingredients are coated with the dressing.
6 Serve and enjoy!
If you would like to explore more on what a healthy diet looks like contact me for your FREE consultation @ firstname.lastname@example.org