- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4 oz peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin and devided
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- pinch salt and fresh black pepper
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 cup halved grape tomatoes
Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil and crush red pepper flakes, add the shrimp and season with pinch salt and pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add half of the garlic and continue cooking 1 more minute, or until the shrimp is cooked through and opaque. Set aside on a dish.
Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil and garlic to the pan, cook 30 seconds then add the zucchini noodles and cook 1 1/2 minutes. Add the shrimp and tomatoes to the pan and squeeze the lemon over the dish. Remove from heat and serve.